Wishing Nagarjuna to celebrate Many Many More Happy and Healthy Ones !!!
I have watched RK Open Heart with Nagarjuna. I almost always feel Nagarjuna’s interviews come from his heart. And this is OPEN HEART – what can I say, just feel it and experience it.
Some of his answers have touched me very emotionally at different levels. At the end of the interview the only thing that came out of my heart is – “Proud to be your fan any day”. May be few answers could too have come from his heart – not that he lied but he could have told the real reasons – supporting the government for example. Besides that issue, I do not have any complaints.
I want to highlight some points which really made me awestruck.
1. Quite frankly he was asking who could play “Gundamma” in Gundamma Katha – That is the main role and who else in the industry could play Surya Kantham’s role. That is the reason he could not do that movie with Bala Krishna
2. Fully contented personally. He said “God has given me so much – more than required. Intha kanna adigithae crime avuthundi. I do not want any more”. He is the only person from which I hear this so openly. I heard this from him in few interviews. This is the first time I heard him saying intha kanna adigithae crime avuthundi.
3. When he said that he was very lucky to marry Amala, RK asked him whether Amala would feel the same way and Nag replied ‘I hope so, she is ani pogarutho cheppanu kani”
4. And he said tha it was one of his best decisions in his life (marrying Amala).
5. When RK asked him about the gossips with Anushka – with Nagarjuna and with Chaitanya – Nagarjuna immediately said “Anyayam kadandi, ashayam kadandi, this shows how our society is degrading”
6. Annammayya gurunchi cheputhu, RK again mentioned about Ninne Pelladutha – “meeru iragadhisi pettaru, Tabu kuda undi” daniki Nagarjuna – meeru danini vadilipettatadam ledhu ani nuvvuthu….
7. I always feel somehow after watching ‘Eduruleni Manishi’ Nagarjuna should have a daughter. Somehow RK asked him the same question out of the bloom and Nag said that he too would love to have a girl. and that whole episode about how Akhil came instead of Nikitha – I loved it.
8. Especially I was very much touched when he said that he would like to spend every moment with Amala during the last two-months of pregnancy and that is the reason that they had stayed in US (that was also an answer to my mind-boggling question – why Akhil was born in San Hose)
9. And also when Nag said if he has missing anything in life is only that – not having a daughter. But I am so glad when he said that he would have nice grand children … I can not imagine Nagarjuna as a grandpa. But I am sure he would gracefully mould into that role one day.
10. Giving full credit to Chaitanya to become very close to Akhil and that was his worst fear how they would adjust and especially for Chaitanya to adopt to the situation
11. When he talked about some people are still there who are fully dedicated – Chaitanya (of course since he is Nag’s son, I would not want to comment on that, but I personally feel that Chaitanya is very hard working, sincere and shows committement and I am sure that he would reach places), Allu Arjun – how did he grow from ‘Gangothri’ (Nag remembering Allu Arjun’s first movie – is a rare quality which I appreciate a lot; as he does not have any relation to All Arjun) and also about Ravi Teja – how hard-working he is etc.,
12. That is one rare quality of Nagarjuna which I always admire – appreciating the co-stars in all his interviews.
13. I laughed so loud when RK commented on Allu Arjun in Gangothri – “Gangothri chusthae dhadusukuntaru”. I shouldn’t have laughed, but I couldn’t help it.
14. About his comments on directors may trigger a big controversy among the cine circuit and more food for gossip mongers.
15. I do not understand why RK said meeku baaga lowkyam and that is a minus point. Everybody does that and he is not hurting anybody by being diplomatic – what is wrong with that…
16. Dream is to make the film institute as ISB.
17. About comfortable life – Nag says Comfortable life – “I would not say because of the riches or anything but because of such beautiful people around me”
18. The most touching moment of the whole interview (I felt like crying) – when RK asked Nag about any sad incident (baaga badha kaliginchindi kani baaga avedana kalinginchindi kaani) – even Nagarjuna took some time to answer the question – there was a big pause and the way Nag expressed his emotions – Most sad thing was letting go off Chaitanya and the happy day was when he came back.
19. Even RK said, chala sincere ga chepparu, kallalo theda kanipisthundi
20 And also when Nag says – “Bhadha kalinginchadam naa moolanganae aindi as I chose that”.
21. And I also felt the same way as RK about “paying back to society” and when Nag also agreed that if he make it public he can make it as an example and I am waiting for that BIG day.
22. Need of Hour is important ….