- It’s amazing how much emotion a little mental concept like ‘my’ can generate. – Eckhart Tolle
- Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. – Audrey Hepburn
- Imagination is the highest kite one can fly. — Lauren Bacall
- Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticised anyway. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Don’t cut what you can untie …
- The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. — Marcus Aurelius
- I write to empty my mind and to fill my heart – Paulo Coelho