An imaginary recipe.
1. Broccoli – 2 or 3 flower heads
2. small pieces of ginger and garlic
3. dry coconut powder
4. onions – 1 medium size
5. salt and small amount of oil
6. Kraft cheese slices – 2
7. 3 to 4 green chillies
1. Boil broccoli florets (I use the stem also – cut into small pieces) in water for 5 min – just to get the stem pieces little soft.
2. Cut onion into thin long pieces and sauté them for 1 to 2 minutes and add the broccoli pieces (just drain the water out) and let them cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add some salt, ginger, green chilly and garlic paste and cook for a minute or so and add the dry coconut powder and add the cheese slices and let the cheese melt and the curry is ready.
4. Garnish with coriander leaves.
5. Add tomato also for a small variation.